Saturday, December 28, 2019

Evansville Won't Be Happy With a 25 Year NCAA Tournament Hex

I am not happy with Evansville having to put Coach Walter McCarty with "The Collar" accusations, and I'd feel the NCAA should let the Wolves Out with a 2 Year Postseason Ban. North Carolina A and T put their Coach on Administrative Leave, too, and unless if I was rooting for "The Collar" or "Impermissible Benefits" as hard as it was Mount Mercy whaling Alabama, this still hurts.

I'd feel by the time the Purple Aces get out from under a Postseason Ban, it is the Most Uncomfortably Numbest Lore, Old Capital Included, where Older Iowans along with the Vietnam War and Women's Justice Protests, griped about Credit Card Theft in a time Most Americans didn't have a Credit Card. I am more mad at the fact the Everyday People in Southern Indiana could be taken advantage of by not just "Tennessee" Trey Hollingsworth, who stolen a sacred seat, but someone who bought clout and swag harder than USC's 2006-2007 Falloff still causing aggravations Out West.

Evansville People are Evansville People and they are Unapologetic about It. Even if you had to fill their Schools Out with Reviving College Football or Starting Ice Hockey Varsity, they will fill the Stadium. Those people are NOT Student Section People or Make the Sideshow a Show.

I'd feel punchless about Evansville having a 25 Year NCAA Tournament Hex. This year is already Soft in the Wrong Areas, and that includes Prep to Pros, that includes the Pinnacle, Peak, and Pedestal of One and Dones, and we are stuck with ACTUAL Scam Artists! I couldn't mask if I tried people only interested in doing their own thing or more interested in being JT with Ladies 5, 10, 15 Years Older or More than me having to spot their records in the Hallway of their Arena like Home.

I couldn't mask a National or International Bad News Story if I tried. I'd feel like if this was Iowa, everyone's Dog would be eating so good until Santa's Little Helper would eat the Carcass of the Thanksgiving or Christmas Turkey in "Behind The Laughter" to the Point that the Bad Bars would be Overfilled until the Fire Marshal would have came out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...