Friday, May 1, 2020

What Would A Postmodern International Race of Champions Look Like?

I feel like with a Postmodern International Race of Champions, I would want to see legit Racing Achievements through the Season again. It has gotten so hazy that I would feel Hype would trump legitimate achievements and that would make me feel upset.

I would feel like having to see a key influx with actual Racing Performances (Sim Racing Included) to be included in the Driver of the Year of the Future. I feel both a Future International Race of Champions and a Future Driver of the Year would be both on racing and character.

For as much as Drag Racing is roasted for not having enough people covering its good stories, Sports Car Racing has even less. Other than Public Relations and Media has evolved into a cottage industry through the years, but, a lot of those people have not been evenly spread out.

If it was a direct clone, people would see through it and that would not be good. I would feel like there would have to be a tangible trail to the Championship. It would have to be Superspeedways, Short Tracks, Dirt Tracks, Road Courses, Street Circuits and Dragstrips in the Championship.

There are certain things we can't make up jobs just to get people out of the house over, and that includes Auto Racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...