Tuesday, May 4, 2021

I'd actually would love to know if some of these Starbucks Baristas Actually Quit their Jobs Over an Extra Lengthy Order?

I am not going to tip any of these State Secrets of Starbucks, but, I would actually would love to know if some of these Starbucks Baristas Actually Quit their Jobs Over an Extra Lengthy Order? Seriously, I swear the Edward Story has to be local and has to be during Rush Hours.

I don't really want to do this has to be a Post Post, but, it keeps coming up. I swear it would be better to put your energy into a 9 Minute Metallica Video.

I could not resist that, but, in all seriousness, most of these TikTok Orders happen during Busy Hours, and what is even worse is having certain people from China or Russia or other Nations who shouldn't have any business gobbling up economies actually gobble up economies.

I swear there is not as much stuff rammed into some of my Behavioral Medicines than these Mega Orders. Or even in Cigarettes.

I do not think that even Experimental would be a Strong Enough Word for these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...