Friday, July 2, 2021

Dan Snyder Will NOT Change His Behavior!

 I feel that Dan Snyder will NOT Change his Behavior, and instead of his Peer's Mom, he is hiding behind his Wife, Tanya, who is appointed to Day to Day Operations! I don't think Roger Goodell has a Long Future as NFL Commissioner and Goodell has not been a Snyder Fan and the only easy thing in Old DC is to have a Snyder Cut.

A Snyder Cut in Old DC would be welcomed to restoring its Character and Bringing a Stadium to Old DC when in the On Again, Off Again DC Statehood Argument in the Mid 1990's Calling Washington DC a National Park when the National Park Service angrily protested.

You can't get anywhere in and out of Old DC or the DMV when your Owner is Compared to Eric Cartman of South Park. I'd feel that one of the running jokes that is not a joke is keep Dan Snyder away from Expectant Moms!

The thing that alienates Old DC is Dan Snyder would double down on the Cheesecake like he is a Thirsty Fellow. If I was me, I would replace FedEx Field and not just the field. I am thinking what Las Vegas is doing or has done, is making some of the League's Stronger Holds want New Stadiums.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...