Friday, July 2, 2021

Stephen A. Smith Is NOT That Special!

 I feel that Maria Taylor asking for Stephen A. Smith Money or she's done brings up that Stephen A. Smith is NOT that Special! Special to me is a Privilege, as Education is a Privilege!

I feel that I am on my Horse here, especially when I don't see a Serious Enough Narcolepsy about Collars and Collars (I am looking at You, Kansas) and I don't see a Serious Enough All You Can Eat Buffet like Arizona State and Scandal. I feel that I am hungry and angry about Arizona State's Reputation.

To me, I'd feel that we miss the Black Suit, Black Dress Breaking News Sports. I know we have more of it, and if we had Antonio Brown arrested, Fireworks would Erupt in Joy and Protest Simultaneously.

I feel when someone has to ask for a Certain Persons Pay Grade, it is another issue. This is not Cancer, or having to deal with Family Problems, as the Pay Grade is a different story.

I don't like having to see the Rush Answer to Narcolepsy, and if Narcolepsy was a Homer Problem as much as a Narcolepsy Problem, it would be a Medical Problem as much as a Legal Problem. It would be complex issue and we already have a 93 to Infinity Era in College Sports regarding eligibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...