Saturday, July 3, 2021

I'd Be Happier if Tatiana Calderon was Freed Up From Alfa Romeo!

 I feel that as a Racing Fan, when you have an AJ Foyt IndyCar Test, it is a good sign you will be in IndyCar! I also have feeling that I would be happier if Tatiana Calderon was Freed Up from Alfa Romeo, which I have had opinions since the Playground Over.

I'd feel this would be liberating because Mick Schumacher would be freed up to Alfa Romeo one way or another, and I'd feel Mazepin is Overcrowding the Worse Drivers in Driver Development. I'd think it is not necessarily being a Tati Fan, but, having to free yourself from Alfa Romeo.

I'd really, really want a Sprint Car Hero to Race IndyCars and I am thinking a lot of these Midpack Racers would be freed up to Formula One just to actually fill the field with True Expansions. I'd not want Alfa Romeo because Alfa Romeo was Responsible for the CART-IRL Split!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...