Saturday, July 3, 2021

Let's Keep the Rich Man or High End Things High End!

 I seem mad in this Post where Top Chef and the Bachelorette have had Contestants Battle the Collar, amid other things. Speaking of other things, I am madder than a Wet Hen over Slumming Rich Man Things, or High End Things for that issue!

I feel what Top Chef isn't is having GDMF or TSGDMF even casually, juvenile, or angrily. I feel that a lot of these Reality Shows have broken down under their own weight and instead, they are taking anyone and everyone.

I feel this is in response to the Top Chef Winner not keeping his Pants On and I'd swear up and down that a Formula One Crowd is Gentile, not a Rolling Student Section! It would be like the Grandpa who'd encourage you to drink because he'd not have the Money to take anyone shopping.

It is that way, except it is different. I am feeling like generally, a New York Baseball Man would not have Other Women or insinuate changing Christina Aguliera's "Ain't No Other Man" to "Ain't No Other Woman" as a Housewife or Housemom Dare.

I don't like to see this junk in front of other junk, as development is as crowded as Prison Overcrowding and I am sure those treks most Married Couples don't do will pick back up, and that wouldn't be the best thing in Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...