Friday, July 2, 2021

Kamala Harris has Even Less Leadership For the People!

 I feel the reason why President Joe Biden has no leadership is Kamala Harris! I feel that at everyone's cookouts, Politics is the Silent Cancer that seems to not stop striking.

If Kamala was actually Madam President, the shock in being actually in charge would not be good. I am thinking this Millennialism that I have no approval in is having to throw Money Out like Shane McMahon vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin as even the Stadium Janitor has real issues.

Issues, not concerns. Silicon Valley is not much better than Wall Street being in charge of people, and having both come together is even less better.

If it was not a Woman, or a Minority Woman even, Womanizing Joe would have the House like Trump never left. I feel dirt and guilt as much as my Intersection at Home is torn up and I'd still hate those Motorcycle Engine Noises!

It would be having to defend yourself to Liz's Mom (Not that Tale) and when the Real Para came back, it would be Chiraq before Chiraq. Or, having to play The Coast is Clear when you lying about them rhinestones and Michael Jackson still ain't all that and or the bag of chips.

Sadly, The Trumps and the Bidens Descendants are Playing with Both and people aren't having it. I don't need tall tales and most of the Economy since it has been on a crutch is Going in Outbursts and we'd realize that something else broke or was amiss like the Andrettis at the Indianapolis 500.

Washington DC is Unaccountable, The Whole FedEx Field needs Replacing, not just the turf and so does Dan Snyder! I hate that 5 Years or Nearing 5 Years of Womanizers and the Women around those Womanizers are stuck and then some!

Speaking of obviousness, the people that take the least amount of noise or hype are the most productive. I don't think its funny when One Pikachu becomes a Boss when a Different Pikachu threw and threw himself harder than Baylor! I don't want Silent Cancers and the whole rot is HBCU's make it a habit to argue when or when not to fire like our descendants are livid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...