Saturday, July 3, 2021

What would happen if Everyone Would Buy Everyone Out in Cup Racing?

 I'd feel a lot of the world is coming back to "The More We Get Together" and it twists between the Happier and the Sexier we will be. I am curious if there'd be another Trackhouse who'd be mad and by a Preexisting Team to Expand?

First of all, as a Lifelong NASCAR Fan and Man, I would have fits about not seeing Mopar or Honda again. I don't think Dale Earnhardt,Jr. is going to do the Pitbull Route just to do being a 2020's Rainier.

I feel it would be a problem and I'd want Young and Hip badly, but, not at the expense of Veteran Leadership. It would take more than one fanbase to fill out these venues.

Justin Marks is a Mad Man and I don't think there'd be warm feelings if we had to buy out Team Penske's NASCAR Division. Even though Chip Ganassi would look like a Minecraft Character, but, please, don't say it to his face!

A lot of the Young Guns where based out of madness and something to prove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...