Thursday, July 1, 2021

Whatever Austin Does, they Double Down on It!

 If Benny Parsons where here, I'd think he'd not be bashful at calling Circuit of the Americas Officials Big Liars. I am thinking Blue Collar Kentuckians are looking at Austin like it was Texas World and there'd be Big Lies left and right.

I think the Writing is On the Wall when I warned off Austin from a USGP Series. I'd always feel I would do things differently, and namely, think of a Bandimere Inspired Dragstrip as a fixture on the circuit.

I don't think that I'd want to spin out the Circuit of the Americas Books, especially if we haven't collected Gateway in the Cup Series. I don't want Staffing Issues affect the Racing Product, and the Circuit of the Americas looks good in fits and starts and little else.

This is Year 10 of the Venue and I know that the Economy was anything but great, but, what is not so hot is you'd have to expect traditions there. And, I don't mean having to bait and switch Taylor Swift coming to town!

The management at Circuit of the Americas cares about numbers in the same fashion Some Men Care about Pregnant Women, which is too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...