Thursday, July 1, 2021

Why not Start SRX Season 2 at IRP in the Shadows of the Indianapolis 500 Pole?

 I feel like I am in the Free Spirits of having to be the Only Son or Brother In Law that is Worth Anything and I am not Married or having interest in Relationships. The pivot in all of this is I'd expected Sammy Guevara to not Crash and Maxwell the Superior not take Home.

The real pivot in all of this is Not AEW, or In Laws, but SRX. I actually want to see SRX Season 2 Crank Up the Juice like literally seconds after Indianapolis 500 Pole Day. I feel that I would want Greg Anderson or Steve Torrence, but Ray Evernham would have been snagged by their Health Issues and I'd really want Tony Schumacher just to wear out the Smoke vs. Sarge Storylines in the NHRA and SRX.

I'd think that in order for SRX to have a leg to stand on, I couldn't see "I Saw Him on Reality TV", when in reality it is Netflix and I'd even get a Kick Out of Tommy Johnson,Jr. just to sell Southeast Iowa, because he's been the Only Thing Southeast Iowa has had that's Positive in Sports.

When I'd mean Literally Seconds, I'd mean Literally Seconds! I feel that my best way to book Nashville Fairgrounds would have the Most Literal All American 400 After the Race, on Midweek Network Television. I don't know if Mr. Sargeant would have Prime Time as in more people than the World Series, which has not been classical, but, I'd don't know if having to move our way on Stuff like that would be necessary.

I'd hope by July 18th, I'd love to see Ray Evernham and Tony Stewart not be apathetic on scheduling or anything for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...