Thursday, July 1, 2021

Today is the Mountain West's 22nd Birthday

 Today is the Mountain West Conference's 22nd Birthday and I do feel that I would like to see more Draft Picks out of the Conference, because Northern Iowa has more NFL Draft Picks than UNLV. I don't think in Traditional Missouri Valley Territory, and it is a territory for a real reason, they'd think highly of the Mountain West.

I'd think that if San Jose State where to finish Undefeated again, it would be 6 More Wins and a Playoff Berth or a New Year's 6. I'd think that there is not enough Publicity Good or Bad around the Mountain West.

I don't know if the Mountain West would see 25 or 30, but, that is a discussion for another day. I'd think that I'd love to see a National Championship or National Championships come out of the Mountain West.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...