Thursday, January 2, 2020

Going About the Summer All Wrong

I feel like I'd be seeing how people would go about the Summer all wrong from the Winter. It drives me nuts that the guys who go so foul that they should be having No Wife, No Kids and Lord Forbid, No College Girls attract all three like flies.

I feel like if nothing, I'd want to see a Triple Crown of Horse Racing Win Streak. Not 2, but 3 and it would bug me that none of my Farm Communities saw a penny out of the 2015 or 2018 Triple Crowns.

We going about the Summer all Wrong even though I can't buy the Arena Football League's Workman's Comp Policies out of the Graveyard. I don't want to say it, but, you going at these careers All Wrong like That 70's Show Kids Off Hours.

Speaking of War and Consequences, I feel like even though I'd see a 10 Win Rivalry in the Truck Series like I had to make both Fun and Money for Fun. I'd rather'd be both the Blue Oyster Cult and DMX being both Rocking Out and Making a Party Anthem on Labor Day.

The ounce of prevention back when we had the ounce of prevention should have been done. I'd sound like my elders like it is terrible, and I'd say before if Brady and Belicheck where Co Pilots of the Jets instead of the Patriots, it would have been 10 Times Worse On 10 Times Worse. Al Groh and Herm Edwards, the Next 2 New York Jets Head Football Coaches, had their next Head Coaching Assignment in the College Ranks.

I'd make my Hotel Reservations Out of Town if Concord de La Salle came to Kinnick and I'd be a man of my word with what little out of pocket. I doubt I would show or exhibit the same Love and Respect for Rush Propst or Art Briles if they came up to town, because you can't outsmart Birmingham like a Chess Piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...