Wednesday, January 1, 2020

SMU should rock the Dome at America's Center!

Given the 25 Full Seasons of the Dome at America's Center, we've had the Greatest Show on Planet Turf Rock the Dome, Sirr Parker rock the Dome and Kansas State's Trajectory forever, and Roy Williams win his 1st National Championship. I feel as a Sports Fan, SMU should rock the Dome at America's Center.

SMU invading the Gateway City would be Bananas. SMU rocking the Dome would be a Different Kind of Animal like Bigfoot on its Home Footprint. I feel like this would be the only Family-Friendly way to bring it in a Post, partially because it would be the only way to put it out there.

I'd like to see someone put a Coast to Coast Effort in Marketing SMU to their City, amid other things. I'd love to see not necessarily ambush or rampage marketing, just for ambush, rampage, or conquest marketing, which would be empty and we'd get nothing the instant we'd get home.

What I would root for, is it would have been SMU's Inundation of my Home Turf. But, in reality, it would have been greasy and uncalled for, without talking it other with my Home Scions. And, they'd not all have the most robust of opinions.

The brilliance in all of this is I'd feel like wanting to see the Pipelines Bust the Other Way like Chicago to Dallas, St. Louis to Dallas or Eastern Iowa to Dallas. I'd feel like having to see to it, like a surveyor, that Higher Learning would go both ways.

I'd rather would see College Football Gamedays be done sooner than the Kindergartners College Senior Year because what options would be on the table later?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...