Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Crisis Management is Necessary in the New Year

I don't think as a Community Member at home in Eastern Iowa, we are doing enough to keep people at home or my favorite, safe at home. I feel Crisis Management is Necessary in the New Year and I am beating the same Screaming Drum out of existence, but, we only got 5 More Saturdays until the Caucus Mania leaves town and we are already peckish.

We are already peckish and that is without our January Emptiness or better yet, wanting to starve in a Blizzard of 2020 into existence. I wouldn't even want to get going about our Tax Dollars and an After All These Years Trial Pecking into our Timelines.

Spring would be the time and the place to be fresh. Instead, we'd have nothing and we'd get Defensive and Territorial for the Road Map Out of Cedar Rapids in the Midwest League. It is a doozy to expect Sports Entertainment to be BOTH Jobs and Entertainment, but, we out of hand out here.

I'd flip if it was Jobbers and Actors playing serious positions. Having Commitment on itself is not good or not fun. What does Narcolepsy teach besides nothing to the end?

I feel Continuous Improvement has gotten rusted in a lot of places and getting it functional is not going to be an easy job. We supposed to be the example, we supposed to take pride in our Eastern Iowa Workmanship, but, I do not see 1 Iota of Local Ownership or Single Local Ownership in Our Media.

Northeast has to have an anchor, too and I would be flip if Goose Lake did not have an anchor the same as Fairfax. I don't like overcrowding, nor do I like or appreciate having to dodge the serious matters because our President is going to be a President Romeo and he'd try to use every chance to get another Wife before it would be all said and done in his 2nd Term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...