Friday, January 3, 2020

Why Not Sim Racing Have a Good Northwest US Quadrant/Western Canadian Venue in System?

I feel like why is it as an extension of my iRacing to Hawkeye Downs roadmap, I'd feel there should be a major start on the Northwest US Quadrant and Western Canadian Auto Racing Venues in Sim Racing, nominally iRacing, and I'd like to see Minnesota State Fair Speedway formally as a reference point for iRacing like Nashville and North Wilkesboro.

I find why not? Why not make these posts to see if there is any general interest in that regard as far as the general Northwest US Quadrant and Western Canada Auto Racing Venues be in Sim Racing as much as their earthly analog representations. I find too, why not because I feel that having venues be in capture would be easier to do going forward or new venues, too, in Sim Racing as a reference point.

I want to see at least a serious outgrowth of the NR2003 System as much as the Sim Racing System. I feel guilty as sin that all of us are waiting for a serious New Video Game System to sell Video Games, namely Sports Video Games, which I do not believe the headiness of Grand Theft Auto has solved anything and the Social Quagmire of Grand Theft Auto is a 40 Year Problem and not a Giggity, like a lot of other induced problems.

I doubt people are driven to Sports Games the same as Fortnite, but, I am insidious to see Hard Copies be dealt with again vs. Piracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...