Thursday, January 2, 2020

Birmingham Should Demolish Legion Field

I feel strongly about Birmingham needing to demolish Legion Field, because with UAB leaving the House after Next Season and I really, really don't want Boston College to lose ANOTHER Bowl Game to Weather. (I gave them and Boise State a Terrible Time in the Standings Last Summer and I am more than prepared to fervor Oregon as the 1st to the Coast if I had to.)

What I do not approve of is the Underuse of Legion Field. The Magic City Classic is slated at Legion Field, not UAB and I would feel happier if it was UAB for Everything, too. I do want to see an American Revolution out of Birmingham including a New Arena and a New Short Track Stock Car Oval for the Commoners.

I can't stand weather delays and that's even if I wasn't there. I feel like I'd have to say if nothing else, the Birmingham Bowl's Credentials would be on the Bubble for the lack of a timely finish.

I wouldn't have thrown that many darts on something that people who would have everyday now would not even care, but, I am feeling like the Draining Process is a Pain and I feel that the Lightning Break would be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...