Tuesday, May 4, 2021

I Can Tolerate a Lot of Things, But, Problems With Women aren't One of Them!

 I feel like the running nuisance that in the latter days of this Pandemic and potentially the Early Post Pandemic Days is the ongoing problems with Women are not a Joke! What is rude is that certain things that have no business being pumped up in the Early Hours of the Morning or even in a period of general discussion should make people sick.

There are things that should not be brought up unless it is a Group. Not Zoom, a Group. I feel if I was at Home, there would be long and hard discussions on School Property or School Hours not seen since Ike Light back at Lisbon.

I feel like we actually have people in the White House who'd flee the country when in trouble and having Women who'd be no better than a straw than serve a genuine purpose. I feel that what is irritating is Trump is not out of the Woods Legally and he is no better than most people who have to need jobs for Medical Insurance.

I'll be 36 in a Month and I want to say my AJ Foyt Quotable, but, this is a Family Space and I don't want to lose my chance at making money again. Work is not a lottery ticket and what is ruder is it is harder to make money.

I wish that Most Men where like my Father and sadly, they are not. I do find that the integrity problems are coming up everywhere and I do not need Washington DC to be Venice because that is too embarrassing to find Washington DC be the Post 1970's Root to Problems With Women, which reshaped me and my peers lives and it is embarrassing if not appalling Dan Snyder and President Biden share the same Value System.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...