Tuesday, May 4, 2021

People are Rolling Home from Religion because of Problems With Women

 This is not a Religious Blog and I feel as a Public Service Announcement, not as an Eminem Styled F U, but, as a true Public Service Announcement, people are rolling home from religion because of Problems With Women.

The Problems With Women involving Homophobia and Racism are going hand in hand and it is not the AA Creeps who want Women because they can't go to the bar anymore. This is harder than the usual cleanse that would usually come out of my fellow bloggers.

I don't like saying "I Am Calling You Out", but, I do take pride in it. A lot of these things take Hard Work and Actual Social Skills and Getting Along With Adults and not just saying to Girls they are Beautiful. I find that nerve is too tough and most people do not like airing grievances in the open.

This is costing real money everyday and they'd have real money problems worse than the Republican Party. I am not joking.

These are jobs on the family table and that is a side effect of people who do not want to deal with problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...