Saturday, May 1, 2021

The Gaetz Show is Distracting From Political Business

 I feel I could not hold my tongue on the Real Life Incredibles Villain Matt Gaetz and his "How Many Women Problems Has He Had" Game and the Matt Gaetz World that we are living in as a carbon copy of the Trump Show. The Trump Show is still leaving unwanted headaches and I feel like the only good thing that has happened is having to need money to spend back into the economy.

The money praystarving is so bad we do not have a good strategy. We are living in Matt Gaetz's World and it is a nightmare! It is a nightmare where Guiliani can't bluster away a good story, and it is Batman Beyond Conditions.

I feel Matt Gaetz is using the Texas Standoff Approach to his Office and that is distracting from Political Business. I hate that it would come down to the same Women and Pot Problems that would basically make every Government Agency Run Game harder than Seneca Wallace.

I feel that the Criminal Profilers should profile Josh "Too Many Problems and Counting" Duggar because he is actually a Bad Man and we have been swept away by Perverts, Womanizers, Creeps and too many problems.

And, all these Paper Planes of Presidential Pardons flying out of the hangar need another look! What Trump and his ilk do not realize is he has let a bunch of animals overextend the Swamp that would not have passed at home.

For starters, Mr. Gaetz is running through more Women than Dan Snyder and I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!

We do not need another Venice and having a place where Class, District Pride, and Black History all race through the city the same is the expectation, but we have not seen that. We have not seen a swift race of accountability as fast or faster than the Metra Trains that would restart stability stronger than Reconstruction.

What else would we have expected out of a Pirate who Self-Enriched and only took and took?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...