Friday, December 6, 2019

I wouldn't appreciate the Rotation Cup Series, but...

...We'd have bigger fish to fry in Stock Car than having a throwaway sponsor with no values. I'd feel the consensus for an Actual Nashville Cup Weekend is becoming a fever pitch, and I'd be open to the All American 400 being a Cup Date.

I would not be opposed to Trophy Girls, but, this is me having to turn back time in the fact that I'd want them closer to anyone who'd played Softball in my Neighborhood in my non-Student Body Years than being Darker than Dark.

Granted, Miss Winston/Sprint/Monster Energy Girls had talent and careers on their own right, but, I'd feel that we are far far too far from Olivia Newton John. We do not have enough competent talent to just throw out like the mascot and mascot fatigue gets old and tiresome.

In a later time and place, we'd revisit the Sponsor Placement Issue, but, we are below average enough on economy we couldn't let Tony Schumacher race, we couldn't let Cory McClenathan get Richmond, and we let Spencer Massey get his edge, even though he never formally was suspended by the NHRA.

The Gecko would just be there, and XFinity would be there to have XFinity Races on NBC. I feel that we'd have so much corporate mayhem we'd have to settle it out like adults, because I would not want a Sports Radio Narrative.

I'd feel for the Series 75th is dedicating ourselves to having a Full Time Paint Sponsor that is nonnegotiable and that would be my homework assignment for the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...