Friday, December 6, 2019

Why Not Have A Big Go Double?

I feel as a Drag Racing Fan and no one else in my Blog Circle would bring up the missing link of the Big Go Double at the US Nationals that has dogged me since I've been 6, I'd feel better if we had such an acheivement.

We've not had a Non-First Time Winner Mello Yello Double Since 1992 and the Only One Since the Start of the 1993 Season featuring the Contemparary Mello Yello Series is Drew Skillman's Double 1st Wins. I'd much rather have my focus out on Labor Day because I really, really want to see Great Things blot out the negativity and the badisms.

This is all in response to Aaron Stanfield wanting to win 3 Championships, and I'd raise the challenge by winning at least 2 at the US Nationals. I'd think the happiness, too would be having to race to 70 in Pro Stock Car Winners, Antron Brown racing to the Black Diamond 75th Win, John Force racing to the US Nationals Funny Car Mountaintop, Tony Schumacher racing to both the 85th Win and the Top of the National Championship Board, and Greg Anderson racing past Warren Johnson, amid other acheivements.

The Championship would have to be clinched at Gateway to even entertain a Indianapolis 500-US Nationals Season Sweep. The "Win Everything" Big Grate has to restart one way or another, and if we had someone windsprint from Formula One to the Tour de France and back again, we'd believe it like it was a whimsical 5 Year Old Vision rather than ambush marketing.

I don't know if pleaing the Southern 125 would come in time for this Labor Day, but, it would take more than 1 Year Olds talking Sports like it was turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...