Thursday, December 5, 2019

Why Not Look Up to a Consolidated Regional Fairgrounds?

I feel that Cellsite is not interested in a Fairgrounds, and I feel guilty that there is not "My House" like my Day Care Staff from 3 to 11 and the 2nd of that 1st is a Gal not being interested in another Relationship, like I had to put on 3 to 20.

Frankly, I have to behave like I'd have to Stay on the Gas like Mickey Thompson had to have peace like seriously. I've aired why not a Consolidated Fairgrounds either between Johnson County/Hawkeye Downs/Linn County Fairgrounds earlier on this Blog lore.

My market is NOT a Paper Mario, nor I can stand more Playgrounds like we ain't serious. I don't want to get cut off nothing series like Pinks and Pampers should be a bane of anyone my age, like we are too old to say anything, encourage auto theft and leave middle aged ladies with diapers had they not had school to deal with.

I feel the moral and I hate moralizing without consequence here on this family show is we don't have territory carved that is good, and when I mean good, that includes Gang Culture trumping Washington Culture or Washington Culture when we get older, and I am sure Washington Warrior Basketball has not rocked out either Arena for the longest time.

We are a Workgrounds and I am guilty we are not behaving like it. The National Cattle Congress has not always been a Workgrounds warts and all and I'd want to at least buy my reservation for the Battle of Waterloo without mockery, scorn or harassment, amid other things.

I'd don't know if Urban Development would help a thing other than more budget, but, my Hometown needs better than Girls and Stories getting tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...