Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Stage Racing, Take A Bow!

 I feel that I want to see actual, real deal Auto Racing unbroken and even sometimes, race Flag to Flag Caution Free. I wouldn't necessarily dislocate the Championship another year quite yet, but, I feel we are ready to dislocate Stage Racing for good.

This whole "Prisoner of the Current" thing is not working and I want to see some true strategy along the way. I don't think I even liked Stage Racing and that would unmoore better things like who would lead the most laps.

This whole ordeal would have us straight up upstaged. I do think we'd need a proper Single Sponsor again and have to tighten it up to deter a Future Viceroy from making us wonder where is the Money Coming From.

I would like to see another Winston Million/No Bull 5 Type Program again and I would think the Cup Series is racing down a Crown Jewel System down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...