Friday, June 4, 2021

It is a Pain to Do Throwback Sports Merchandise

I feel like it is a Pain to Do Throwback Sports Merchandise especially if you want an Older Logo and Image and No, Sports Stores and Cyberspace look at you like you Got 3 Heads. I wish it would be a 2nd Wave of Throwback Merchandise and We Do Not Have a Forum For Music Videos like we would have before.

I feel like that a lot of it is out of experience and I feel that if you'd want the California Golden Seals, you'd have a hard time finding merchandise because they missed the boat on the timeline of Sports Apparel. 

What doesn't help is you don't have a Quad City Vibe for a Hall of Famer. You can't inundate Sports Stores, because the Sports Stores that are there would complain angrily like the Old Lady who'd want Her Perfume, and worse, they don't have Shelf Space.

I'd really think there is both a disenchantment and the general lack of money, and we are not McLovin' It. I don't really think especially if we have grown like a weed about licensing Sports Apparel and Sports Memorabilia, we've necessarily grown just having money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...