Friday, June 4, 2021

Chicago Sports Teams Do Not Go On Sale Everyday!

 I'd say this as a Public Service Announcement, that Chicago Sports Teams Do Not Go On Sale Everyday! I would think with Da Bears Sale, which is the last real hold of a Sports Family Show, is going to set the train on Da Bears's 1st Ever All New Stadium.

I would hear a lot about Chicago Sports from my Part of the World and some of it is unwanted. A lot of this Stadium Movement would be the fact The Bears have not had an all new built stadium in their History, and Green Bay and Jacksonville can't be that far behind.

I am thinking that the Spanoses Sale would stipulate bringing the Chargers Colors and Histories back to San Diego County and we would have an Ocean of NFL Team Sales down the line. What I would change around the Chicago Bears?

I am mad Ryan Pace is non-committal over another Monsters of the Midway and a Title 10. That is not okay and his hot temper cost Chicago Patrick Mahomes, and they got Mitch Trubinsky as a get back to the Texans.

I am madder that there is no commitment to anything other than the occasional Playoffs. I would think this is not just another Chicago Real Estate Battle. It is much much more greater in having to square the I's and T's for Generations.

I would keep the GSH Initial and there shouldn't be that many alterations to the Uniform. This is a Classic and a Classic Sports Market and we'd don't want to see a Classic Altered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...