Friday, June 4, 2021

It Would Be Easier to Develop New Video Games and the Series, Too.

 I'd not like the "Brickyard 400" Tactic to develop Video Games, where you'd ride the coattails of another major just to rush your ill-timed product out.

I'd feel annoyed that James Davison would smoke iRacing and he'd be smoked over in the Cup Series. It is dangerous, if not criminal, to not tie the Off Hours Successes with the On Hours Successes. I'd plan accordingly if Ryan Preece won in iRacing, but, James Davison? That is another story.

It is another story that a lot of these Auto Racing Games are Copy Paste, and I don't know if we would get an EA Sports USAC Game. It would be fantasy and to top it off, they'd already have a full plate and they don't do that well even.

I don't know if splitting the SRX into 4 Games would be Worth the Money. I'd root for an actual Mickey Thompson Stadium Series again, with actual Stadiums, but, it would take more than the Trucks to revive the Series.

We could weave 6 Series out of Just that One Video Game. Other than sticking their neck out for Location Scouting and actually doing the Billboards right, I'd feel like wanting to see even development be preached out of these games.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...