Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Batwoman would make a Better Movie, Actually

I don't want to just post filter on entertainment just to post filter, like I need a reason to go out and play. But, with Ruby Rose ducking out of Batwoman being both a sideways move for her career and the Batwoman Series, I would feel like actually, it would make a better movie.

I don't want to be Kindergarten Cop for Entertainment when Kindergartners would behave more orderly than some adults, but, I feel like we should know who should be a Movie, Series, or Saturday Morning.

All of it should be a Front Channel and I feel like they should restart and refocus the Batwoman Series as a Movie Series. I don't currently think the Batman Series is willing to be in the Public's Faith again, and that would include a Batman Beyond Movie.

Especially when the Animated Batman Beyond pushed limits for a Saturday Morning or a Children's Series. I would admit that especially when I do not lend advice necessarily to true celebrities, but, I feel it would make a better pivot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...