Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Actually, I would welcome a True Winter Slated Midweek Race

Even though tonight would be the first Midweek Race since Richard Petty's 200th Win, but, I feel better if it was a True Winter Slated Midweek Race. Even though we have released a Winston Cup Schedule all over the map through the years, with races all over the map except for Seattle and International, but, to be fair, I would welcome a True Winter Slated Midweek Race.

When I would mean Winter, like having to make it easier to sell rather than pull out or have to say the last word. We would not have a South Boston-Myrtle Beach Busch Grand National Double to arbor the Busch Grand National Series, but, I would think that next season, we would have a Firecracker 400- Nashville 500 Double.

I don't know if it is the time or the place to take the All Star Race on the Road or throw series at people, I would admit both would be great options. I would not mind having to see if they planned having a Series Championship Race for the trophy at Eastern Iowa Dirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...