Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Why Not Virginia Commonwealth Rams Football Go For Actual NCAA Football Glories?

I feel like why not have Virginia Commonwealth Rams Football go for actual NCAA Football Glories? I feel like there is a billion reasons in the City of Richmond to have VCU be Varsity Status.

I would think that this would not be a Revival Program and I would feel like a lot of things would happen if VCU where to have proper NCAA Football Program.

I would think it would be fun and I am on a kick, literally, on starting and restarting key programs that would not exist otherwise.

I would feel like Rams Football would be one of the biggest College Rams Football anywhere if it existed, and the colors would be closer to SE Polk than that of Colorado State.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...