Tuesday, May 26, 2020

2020th Post: How Come is it always Transfer or Arrest with Texas A and M Football?

I feel like the Money Manziel Curse is harassing Aggieland and changing its people worse than the Billy Goat in Chicago or the Bambino in Boston. I feel like I am annoyed EVERY Offseason, it comes down to a Texas Fighting Aggie either wanting to transfer or getting arrested?

I am thinking that Texas A and M Football is devolving into a Full-On Joke and to make it worse, Jimbo Fisher would be the kind who'd sue to get his job back. That is not good content of character and I'd always expect Texas or Texas A and M be a National Power.

Sadly, neither of them are Playoff Contenders and I feel like I have been a Megaphone about key issues, and like Jackson State and the Whales, I get the cold shoulder or worse. Texas or UIL Products do not have a whole slate of Texas Colleges and Universities, like it was spiritually neck and neck.

I feel like with the Aggies, they have to recruit defense. It is dangerous to leave Dallas and Houston up for grabs because SMU is a year from saying Conference and National Champions and seeing their stuff in Marion, and the lure of leaving home is a wanderlust, and not a glorified one at that.

I'd like to see Aggieland develop Full On National Head Coaches that where assistants at Texas A and M, which has not necessarily broken open in their history. I don't think with the Annual Southwest 12, there would be necessarily anyone new as much as having to sell the Revival of the Rivalries to me and other people.

Texas A and M has not won a Conference Championship since I've been 13, and I am mad at how they'd waste whole careers and make folk heroes at the same time. Texas A and M has never been to the Playoffs in analog and I really, really hope to save their Christmas one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...