Saturday, May 9, 2020

Why not sweeten the pot with a World Championship Indianapolis 500?

Amid other things on this post, I have tried to sweeten the pot with a World Championship Indianapolis 500, and that usually has been met with a blind eye and deaf ear. I would feel like the Monaco Grand Prix and the 24 Hours of LeMans would also have to be presented with a World Championship Presentation.

If we tied up Indy Car and Formula One as a World Championship, I do not think the Sister Swap of the end of the last era would have worked in Indy Car. I would think Penske would generally mostly be a Homebody and not necessarily a Busybody given his age and we would not have a Tony George/Brian Barnhart or even a Tony Hulman to bail out if Penske's Health where to go out.

It would be akin to the fact wanting to do Street Fights within the shadow of the field Herschel Walker ran wild in and not having "Don't Do This", and worse, they'd have no interest being split back being sent to where they where before. I would have flown off the dome on something unrelated and something else unrelated, too, but, the Lock and Key Gatekeeper would not happen every single day and I would feel as if the Indianapolis Miles Per Hour Record should be a Points Championship.

If you had to move something else just to get something else moved quicker, at least have the paperwork and not just having to move figures out. If we had to move something akin to Miles Per Hour Records being a Bonus Points Relay, there would be more than one discussion and I would not just mash equipment just to be mad that I would have gotten the perks of 250 Miles Per Hour Should it come up.

I do not want to see another 2010 Scenario, and the reproach for the Renewal 500 has not necessarily spilled over into the other Race Days. I would feel like the Indianapolis Record would be rewritten at least twice next May 15th, 2021 and would be in the same Miles Per Hour and I would think 238 would go down next May 16th, 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...