Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Tiebreaker Post: The Soft Leadership of Barta X

I feel that for my tiebreaker post, I would rather burn up the Cool Iowa Lakes in the fact that Soft Leadership of Gary "Barta X" Barta has not gone unnoticed, especially when Iowa Women's Volleyball only got Probation and Not a Postseason Ban and Bond is Still Up to No Good.

I feel like the leadership of the State University is Numb to Crisis, especially since Fireman and Sick Nick. It makes me sick that Iowa would make it a habit to waste a USC Destroyer and make it a second habit to lose the wrong games to not make 100 Million on just the Playoffs.

I am not an economist and I feel it is facts and not armchair economy and I feel Mr. Alvarez has hung on not to schedule Florida at the Swamp because someone else is in the way, but, the Wisconsin Man wants Home more than Florida.

I feel like that Mr. Barta treating Women Athletes and Women Coaches like 2nd Class Citizens has spurred lawsuits and for good reason. I feel like the whole moral in this show is people are who they are and sadly, who they are is not always good.

I find just because we don't have a season or these programs are a Worse Off Norway, does not mean that we should blatantly go Pep Rally. Pep Rallies, even in 2020, are for certain circumstances and I feel like the State University has had negative breaks that have changed the World for Worse and the force of habit is being made into a habit.

I don't expect new major donors like I don't expect the Bachelor to badger Northeast Iowa, but, I feel the Soft Leadership has to illicit a strong response that it is not just soft leadership to be soft, it is like they are more numb to the bad days and even if a Works Progress Administration came tomorrow, we'd still need a safer Johnson County Law Enforcement Facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...