Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Red Hot Garbage and The Need to Put Out the Tire Fire

I feel like in this end, I would want to admit a lot of the Red Hot Garbage is doing us no favors. Naturally, I would like to see a Red Hot Summer or anything of that nature. But, the whole rub is the Tire Fire, which actually happened and became a recurring joke in the Simpsons Lore.

The first thing is when Women get tired, you know it is something that would not last.  I feel like I have been on my High Horse recently and I would like to see things carry gracefully, like Growing and Smelling the Roses, not having to rely on being Young and Hip, and it gets more miserable when Small Children hash it out on the Playground with Adult Answers like they have the answers.

To be fair, it is a necessary evil where we would need to restart the Benny Parsons or anyone else, because even if they where gone 15 Years Ago or near that time, I feel like that it would be a necessary evil to at least slow down and consider your craft and beyond.

I feel like had we had the 1987 Arena Football League, Arena 2 would have been a true Expansion Vehicle or a Promotion/Demotion Vehicle. Trust me, we will get Major League Soccer Promotion/Demotion LONG before April 6th,2026. I don't necessarily want to burn the Eternal Flame just to have something, but, that is the catalyst for other things.

It is a necessary evil especially if we are Talking About The Simpsons like Johnny Carson, which Matt Groening's Work Ethic is akin of that of Mr. Carson's and he's been gone bordering 16 Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...