Wednesday, May 13, 2020

You Are Who You Are!

I feel like Dr. Luke is one of the most problematic figures in Hollywood. It is not fun to have to plunge Problems Against Women in Hollywood, especially when you want it to succeed. And, I am more than happy to Pray-Starve such problems out of jobs.

Rule #1: You Are Who You Are! I feel like people would be curt or more surly than Teamsters themselves, and I would feel like the Pop Dial has been overcrowded and not given room to breathe.
I am not Dick Clark or Casey Kasem, and I would be painfully closer to Carson Daly, and I would speak painfully from experience, but, I feel like every year, they'd try to fire Ryan Seacrest this time of year.

The conviction like the Pokemon League Hat is not there. If we had the Pokemon League Hat in the card, it would be one more character in the cast of characters. And, worse the Greater Los Angeles Area is as split on Public Opinion as Seattle.

You don't have Vin Scully telling the Stories, the Angels will keep not winning Playoff Games, you'd pay big bucks for Substandard Football, having to call ID is as uncomfortable and relatable in the Winter, and having the worst Hockey Triangle among others does not help Los Angeles. It does not help Los Angeles when your not in the Athletic Directors Championship annually, because it has been years!

You don't even have a good automotive relationship, and people would lose their cool for Stevie Fast vs. Steve Torrence at the Fairplex and I am not your General Manager. I feel like there would have to be anything that would move Southern California like having to release new albums over the radio and in concert.

I Don't See That.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...