Thursday, May 21, 2020

Hot Thread: Knoxville Raceway's Season Premiere Will Be in June

I know I am equally as not thrilled as anyone else with Knoxville Raceway's Season Premiere not being set in stone. And, I would shriek especially if I am tired of the Rain Delay Music like it was an Overgrown Frat Boy playing Game of Thrones only to mock it with the South Park Version.

I feel like with Knoxville it is a Regional Powerhouse and they can have fans, but, they'd rather be confident in having a full house. Other than the return World of Outlaws Race, which World Racing Group has had to clean up their own trash, too, there has not been a Raceday at Knoxville Raceway.

I would feel like these things: Finding our way back and having a beacon is necessary. I don't love the Virus and that is putting it mildly and I hate how I would have to be Zombie Like instead of being functional. It would be like getting so worked up and then nothing.

I feel like by the time September 8th Rolls Around, we would be more off our phones for better or for worse and I feel like the awful software person does not want to sort out garbage.  Without trying to, we are circling other Music Videos or MTV without trying to. That is dangerous, especially when we would not have the money to just go shopping.

We'd have to get restarted and peacefully because I don't think people would be tolerant of trash, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...