Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Multiple Canaries in the Coal Mine is Way Bad

One canary in the Coal Mine is bad enough and that shapes people's lives and educations, but, we have an incompetent leadership and multiple canaries in the Coal Mine. That takes away comprehension, makes us impatient for Women's Justice, and a lot of other things we don't want.

I feel like out of anything, I am tired of having to see a Take Without Asking or Be Prepared for a No Culture. It is concerning and worrying and I do not like having to see a lot of things get cut or cropped out. Sponsors and Women's Justice and Development characters would be up in arms if any of us did what FC Seoul did with the Sex Dolls as stand ins.

This is not a comfortable time, and people react strong to Artificial Lows or Artificial Highs. I'd bitterly swear up and down that juking numbers would be too common and I don't think why our US Senators have formally stood up to China as much as stand off or stand down depending on the circumstance or the party.

I would feel like the argument would be Sports still would be worsened because of the Gambling, and too many entitled pricks want the Women just only too easily. Both Gambling and Women put together, as outside extras, would be a significant problem and that is not getting better.

I feel we would have spiritual arguments besides running wild for no good reason, and I am sure mad that even in my City you'd have National Arguments or having to guess which program would not run and hide had they came to my school.

I feel like that most people are not prepared for the Word No and that is why the take without asking mentality is more worse than it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...