Thursday, May 28, 2020

I would admit that the Cup Schedule will not involve Road Courses in 2020

I feel like having to air my view on the Cup Schedule not having Sonoma, they would not have the Glen and conversely, having to start with the Carolina 500 again. We would get Richmond back, because those people are sick of being picked on and I would think we would have New Hampshire-Pocono Twins-Dover all in a Short Summary and Richmond-Michigan Twins-Dover and the Coke Zero 400 in the next summary.

I don't know what would be the final slate in the Truck Series, but, I would know with no Toronto, that scrubs Mosport Park and I would feel like wanting to see the Dirt Track at Charlotte, IRP and Eldora Twins. I don't know if I have been wrong before, but, I am not real happy to be wrong myself.

I would say Springfield or DuQuion, but, I am not aware if they'll have those fairs this year and I wouldn't be strumming "Homer The Great" just to get the good people going. I don't think it would be a radical ask in later years to try to create a World of Outlaws worthy slate in Trucks or XFinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...