Wednesday, May 27, 2020

This is Not "Poetry In Motion"

I wish this was a bad joke, or my Uncle Bitterly Complaining about wanting to watch the Indianapolis 500 when Baton Rouge ran its course, but, it is not. It is not "Poetry in Motion" and I feel like the drag to these days is when the Kids would need School and the Employment just to get off the dole.

Not necessarily in a spirit to complain just to complain, but, Johnny Carson was on everyone's house like it was Home Improvement, and to tell you the truth, it is not always fun to see money go in one direction but not the other.

I would beg to differ about how is it we are not in an Earthly Equal to EA Sports changing the game every year. They changed the game every year that the game has a hard time catching up. I thought we where much above these arguments, which is not the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...