Thursday, May 21, 2020

Why not a Major League Baseball Barnstorming Tour?

I feel like with Minor League Baseball less and less likely, I feel there should be a Major League Baseball Barnstorming Tour to keep the bills from piling up on their Minor League Counterparts. I feel if it was leave it to beaver, we'd be building a consistent mouse trap and that would be dangerous.

Cedar Rapids has had the same Red,White and Blue Color Scheme Since 1993 and that is longer than some members Midwest League Histories. I would be mad if the City's Title Hex took more than a little piece of my history and trust me, it would.

I would think that why not a Major League Baseball Barnstorming Tour, given the ideas that are tossed around? I don't know if I would be trying to write the hand of having actual Sports everyday, but, that would be having to admit Nolan Ryan played on your Dusty High School Baseball Field when it was in the Minor Leagues.

The problem would be having as many booking requests as the time of day is long and these athletes are paid to play Baseball, but, so much Baseball would be a drain on a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...