Monday, May 25, 2020

Ryan Preece is the Full Season Worst Cup Series Driver Right Now

I would feel that the race for the Top 30 is lonely and uncalled for lonely. I don't mind if it was Top 25, Top 30, Top 35 or Top 40, but, it shatters me that Ryan Preece is the WORST Full Season Cup Series Driver Right Now in Points.

I feel the Back of the Field has to be concerning, not even 1 Quarter into the Season that Daniel Suarez is the Series's Lone Full Season DNQ and to add it all up, most of them where Daytona or Daytona and Talladega Programs.

I don't know if this is a reaction just to get attention, but, sadly JTG Daughtery is wasting their Talent with Ricky Stenhouse,Jr. and going through cars through him. I would not mind as much as Rick and Morty not buying out the back half of the field, which makes me howl for quality teams and quality jobs, had they even tried to be good.

Starcom has worsened under Quin Houff and I do not mind inexperience had they known if they where willing to learn! Back of 25th would be an exercise in futility, and even if we had Honda and Dodge, we would still at least have people trying to move up and down.

I feel like the running joke is Clint Bowyer is going through making Doug Yates madder than a wet hen since iRacing, and there is a special kind of underacheivement in Ryan Preece statistically being the the Worst Cup Series Driver right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...