Sunday, May 24, 2020

Could I get a ROAR! for the All Star Race actually being on a Short Track?

I feel even if nothing happened, I would still roar out opines about the All Star Race actually being on a Short Track. I would feel like wanting to see the Race be at Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway because one, it would invite the Cup Division back to town in a big way.

Either way, we would need a new notebook because I would believe the tug of sponsors would have much to do with the race not being another Home Race. I would think that in that end, I would feel like wanting to see the Rotation Sponsors have a say.

I don't think I would want to staid the All Star Race just to stay it in Charlotte indefinitely. Even though there is a big part of me that would want to see a Long Stop on having the Western Cup Dates later in the year, but, those communities will get emotional about their dates returning and that is in lieu of having any new Superspeedways.

I would feel like the All Star Race would have to be in Nashville as a bargaining chip to return the Cup Series to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...