Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Tired of the Cult of Personality!

I would find that what makes crisis management even worse is the constant Cult of Personality! I feel like this is more of a butting heads when you shouldn't, but, I do not like being a Cult of Personality that is legit devoid of people skills.

In certain places, that is necessary and I think a lot of us need somewhere to run to or offer. I feel like every one is fatigued that they do not have anything good to have or offer.

What I would think is the Cult of Personality can be done right, but, there are too many characters leaving too many problems.

I wish I was bragging, but, I am not and that is not a good image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...