Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Would the World Finals be in Atlanta This Year?

I feel with Southern California and Los Angeles County potentially not being in business in time for the World Finals, would that mean the World Finals be in Atlanta this year? Even though the World Finals have not been outside Southern California Since 1973 and I would want to have Atlanta be kicked around one way or another.

I would find that NHRA Office would have a time right now and we'd not have decent Northeastern United States Venues, as in more than one. I don't know if how big of a tug would having to keep the race dates closer to the Eastern Population Centers would help, especially if Atlanta Dragway is closer to University of Georgia than Downtown Atlanta.

I would implore the NHRA to at least have someone be interested in covering Motorsports and giving them the time of day, and the challenge is we don't have a Class of Junior Dragster flooding the ranks just yet.

I would rather see Reading at least get some audience, even if it racing all night to get the Television Ratings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...