Thursday, May 28, 2020

Confusing Conditioning and Dedication

I feel like we are confusing Conditioning and Dedication. I am going on a rant here that for every 1900 Birthday, they where dedicated because they did not have an alternative. It would be sketchy to see many 2000 Birthdays make it to 75 the same.

A large amount of it would be finding our way back and we are confusing conditioning and dedication. Conditioning is avoiding certain things when they come up and dedication is rising to the occasion. Out of it all, there is no inflamed arguments about who'd win more, or win more with today's slate, or even some Women, because there is no interest.

Even if 2002 Birthdays made it to 30, it would have to be establishing the establishment and truth be told, we would need that. Or if 1999 Birthdays made it to 30. This is not slapstick, this is real life and no one and I mean no one would have dared rolled a troll job in any earlier Phone Lines.

I would be very ticked off about decorum and having to cool it with the Phone Lines. I would feel like there would be a Holiday Season, 90 Day Crisis, Beyond 90 Day Crisis and Summer Vacation truces and mannerisms just so we are not left to our own devices or deal with freeloaders take everything.

I would think the worst thing that would happen is to waste a crisis. That is what some people are doing! I want to count the Stars and the Stars with the Years! What I'd see instead is an All Star List of Excuses, especially an All Star List of Excuses your Mom would not approve of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...