Sunday, May 24, 2020

10 Things I Want to See and 10 Things I Don't Want to See in 2020 College GameDay

Here are the 10 Things I Want to See and the 10 Things I Don't Want to See in 2020 College GameDay and I would start with the 10 Things I Want to See:

1. SMU in Dallas. This is one of my burning White Whales because I feel that should trump Arlington and The Red River Shootout.

2. Oklahoma at Iowa State with the ABC Dial. I feel this should command a Full National ABC Dial and I feel madder than the World is mad that Iowa State has never beaten Oklahoma at Jack Trice Stadium, but, they mistreated our heroes under Switzer!

3. Having College GameDay at Augusta National and Savannah State in Playoff Contention.

4. Having the Stadium Final at Legion Field.

5. Having South Alabama's 1st Stadium Game

6. Northern Iowa because I can't stand North Dakota State invading my territory and I'd have pointed missives about James Madison.

7. Having UNLV or another Mountain West Site host and become Full National.

8. Offer to have NIU and or Chicago be a Saturday Host for College Gameday.

9. Actually covering a Playoff Round in College Football.

10. I can't forgive Washington State for Ryan Leaf, Jason Gesser or Mike Leach, but, I'd rather have Washington instead in Seattle.

The 10 Things I don't want to see on College GameDay in 2020:

1. Multiple Beat Stops

2. Multiple Stops

3. James Madison

4. North Dakota State

5. Washington State

6. Finding Reasons to Avoid HBCU's or HBCU Classics

7. Finding Reasons to Avoid Chicago and Chicagoland

8. Choosing Because of Story

9. I wouldn't want the Overrated Programs get more air time.

10. Stanford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...