Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Joliet is not being transparent with Chicagoland Speedway Redevelopment

I feel like I'd have to do the Drive Time Report like it was normal, everyday Chicago Traffic, because, Joliet is not being transparent with Chicagoland Speedway Redevelopment. What it would do is push the NHRA into having a Modern All New Drag Racing Facilities again.

What it is is a drag on Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway's Future. I feel like there are people who actually want to see both venues succeed and thrive.

I don't appreciate how Joliet is trying to squash the rumors and I feel like even though it is not my Super Speedway, but it is other peoples, and I feel like the apathy toward not having to stick for the All Star Race is galling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...