Friday, May 15, 2020

I'd rather see an Equal to Rockingham early in the Season

I feel for as much as NASCAR Cup Series Scheduling has became a cottage industry, before it was fashionable, but, I feel like what we don't see after Daytona is an equal to Rockingham early in the Season and with full realizing that it would be cheaper to build a Replacement Rock than it would be to Retrofit and leave false hope of miracle comebacks like Texas World.

I have said this before that we should have the Western Swing be later in the Season and for as much as I would be ripped on that decision, but, it would make common sense that wanting the later races later in the season mean more, even if we didn't have Fontana in a heavenly state (Breaking News: It Is Not!) and make Sonoma a Rain Race.

I don't want to be a braggadocious about things, but, this is an oft-repeated complaint, namely early in the season and I feel like I'd want to see Nashville and Gateway in the Cup Division, which the 2nd would boomerang off of Newton and Joliet should we move the walls out of Sweet Home Newton, and the contentious future should have been 5 Years Tops of a turnaround if I was putting my own money in the house.

I would think the replacement 36th would be Road America because I could not stand for Wisconsin to miss out on Major Stock Car Racing and that would be a shame and I don't necessarily think just Chicagoland area, but having to think outlying Milwaukee Mile replacement with room for an NHRA Dragstrip and a Seattle to Minneapolis Circuit and not just on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...