Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Why Not Revive Marquette Football?

This is the 2nd of my Revival Posts, and I would have the post on why not revive Marquette Golden Eagles Football? I feel like related to anything, I would have a focus on why not reviving Marquette Golden Eagles Football.

I would think if we had to revive Marquette Football, I would think there would have to major for the revival. I would think for as much as I stated DePaul would be part of 2 Separate But Unrelated Mergers (Chicago State, Columbia) for the Lincoln Conference to take existance.

This would be having to think having DePaul-Marquette Rivalry be the start of each season and I would feel like wanting to see for Civic Reasons having Minneapolis vs. Milwaukee or Madison vs. Milwaukee in a bigger forum.

The civic implications would be unreal, especially when most programs and their fan bases don't have anything to do with Milwaukee. For as much as Notre Dame being an annual would change the game around Ohio State or Indiana, Marquette being an annual would change the game around Iowa or Illinois.

I wouldn't necessarily bleed spiritual just to refocus on whales or Jackson State. People are not currently like that and I would feel there'd have to be a commitment to facilities around Marquette to restart Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...