Friday, May 29, 2020

How is it Twitter and Treating Women Correctly are Not Together?

How is it Twitter and Treating Women Correctly not together? I feel like right now, this is as good as Dallas's Flagpole Up In Smoke, The Last Days of Switzer, and a lot of Not Good Things. I feel like the ambivalence of Social Media and Corporate America is worrisome and people like it or not need production and jobs and not just jobs to make them money.

If it was just jobs, it would spill over into theft. I would not like the ambivalence of having a 1970's Cult of Personality doing no wrong and I would like less our Womanizer In Chief or Womanizer In Chiefs throw their weight around. We already have Nixon like everyone is still gonna say "I Am Not A Crook", Womanizing Willy and Trump to badger our record books.

I feel like South Park, there is not anything new you could tell me. How did we go from Years of the Women and the Children like some of these Ladies where actual Goddesses to Objects? I doubt Women would want "Yo Gotti!" to shout down their 37th Birthday, as those Birthday Beauties would not want their day shouted down in a Darian Fashion.

I feel like it is Watermelon and Cheese as the only difference before is we would meet up, have epic dialogues about Funny Cars and Jackson State. Except Jackson State was not on our TV at our Aunts Every Thanksgiving and I would coo Jackson State into getting a Better Stadium for their Community's Long Shattered Self Esteem.

I don't think my Cousin would take being the Rivalry or he'd take Busch Grand National Racing at School like it was the Autograph. I feel like there are too many jokers and Jameis's and that is not sitting well with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...